Monday, December 23, 2013

"12 Days of Christmas"

Do the workout the same way you would sing the song. On the first day of Christmas, do 1 Rope Climb. On the second day, do 2 OHS, 1 Rope Climb. On the third day do 3 Push Jerks, 2 OHS, 1 Rope Climb. Etc...

On the .... day of Christmas, my coaches gave to me
1 12ft Rope Climb
2 Overhead Squats
3 Push Jerks
4 Hang Cleans
5 Burpees
6 Knees to Elbows
7 Kipping Pullups
8 Plank Hold Push Ups
9 AbMat Situps
10 Jumping Lunges
11 Double Unders
12 Handstand Pushups

Post time to comments. Compare to 12/21/09, 12/20/10, 12/19/11, and 12/22/12. This year the rope is 3ft shorter than previous years so you guys should smoke those old scores!

REMINDER - The gym is open at 6:00am tomorrow morning. All evening classes are closed.

JOIN US AS WE ROW INTO THE NEW YEAR!
 
Row into the New Year with Carport CrossFit! Starting at midnight 12/31, we will begin a 24-hour continuous row. We will keep one Concept2 rower going for 24 consecutive hours. Completing this will be a team effort and everyone is invited to take part. More details coming soon!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun WOD. 23:40 time

Cori said...

23:12
I'd like to say i was chasing Shane's time but i had no idea how to do
that....so for today, there was no gaming involved. :) yay! I beat Shane!
Hehe

Oatie said...

Great job coach!! I wish I could say I will be there tonight, but the other half's family is in town so we are spending time w/ them. Depending on how late we are out will determine on if I make it in the am. If not, MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!! I will be in N. AL the rest of the week w/ my folks.

bill said...

29.48 65lbs. I will stop just short of using the word 'fun' but I really like this wod - it is quite different from the norm. Last did this in 2011 with 45lbs and I blew that wod out of the water this morning-so I'm happy

Unknown said...

Cori I demand a recount!!! :) great job!

Cori said...

tomorrow's wod is:

a team wod...and you have to show up to find out what it is! :)

see y'all tomorrow at 6 a.m.!

Judy Ranelli said...

36:26, mod, 35 lbs. 3x beginner rope climbs, ring rows sub for pullups, stinkbugs sub for HSPU.