Saturday, December 22, 2012

"12 Days of Christmas" @ 9-11am


Do the workout the same way you would sing the song. On the first day of Christmas, do 1 Rope Climb. On the second day, do 2 OHS, 1 Rope Climb. On the third day do 3 Push Jerks, 2 OHS, 1 Rope Climb. Etc...

On the .... day of Christmas, my coaches gave to me
1 15ft Rope Climb
2 Overhead Squats
3 Push Jerks
4 Hang Cleans
5 Burpees
6 Knees to Elbows
7 Kipping Pullups
8 Plank Hold Push Ups
9 AbMat Situps
10 Jumping Lunges
11 Double Unders
12 Handstand Pushups

Post time to comments. Compare to 12/21/09, 12/20/10, and 12/19/11.

7 comments:

Eddie Allen said...

Thanks to Carport for getting me all I NEEDED for Christmas.....my ring!!

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to the Carport family!
38:01 with 10 ft rope climbs, 40# and jumping pull ups. Whew, felt like grandma got run over by this WOD!!

Amber said...

You guys are too funny!!

Kate said...

This looked BRUTAL!! Glad I chose a 5 mile run w/ a set of 4 stairs instead :-) Merry Christmas crew!!

The Raulstons said...

That is funny Jennifer!!!

Will said...

24:28, I think. It was good seeing lots of people

Cori said...

28:23 rx
ran this one monday.
fueled by chinese food, dove chocolates and dayquil. barf.