155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps
Post time to comments. Top 5 Rx scores make the leader board!
Jerk Efficiency Demo [wmv][mov]
Compare to 5/20/11, 1/25/12, 5/21/12, and 6/27/12.
BURPEES-TO-BABY: 71 burpees!
WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGEFor weeks one and two of the challenge, starting Saturday, September 7, your
lifestyle practice will be to drink 1/2 oz of water for every pound of your bodyweight.
- Water consumption can be in the form of water (bubbly or flat), coconut water, or tea
- Coffee does not count towards your daily quota of water (sorry!)
- We strongly recommend that you consume your water slowly over the course of your day. This is important both for how you absorb it and for your comfort! Nothin will disrupt your sleep more than trying to consume all of your fluids at the end of the day
- You will continue that practice through Friday September 20, meaning your final REPORTING for that practice will be on Saturday, September 21.
- On Saturday, September 21st, you will begin your new lifestyle practice!