Monday, September 9, 2013

LEADERBOARD WOD: "DT"

Five rounds for time of:
155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

Post time to comments. Top 5 Rx scores make the leader board!

Jerk Efficiency Demo [wmv][mov]

Compare to 5/20/11, 1/25/12, 5/21/12, and 6/27/12.

BURPEES-TO-BABY: 71 burpees!

WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE
For weeks one and two of the challenge, starting Saturday, September 7, your
lifestyle practice will be to drink 1/2 oz of water for every pound of your bodyweight.

  • Water consumption can be in the form of water (bubbly or flat), coconut water, or tea
  • Coffee does not count towards your daily quota of water (sorry!)
  • We strongly recommend that you consume your water slowly over the course of your day. This is important both for how you absorb it and for your comfort! Nothin will disrupt your sleep more than trying to consume all of your fluids at the end of the day
  • You will continue that practice through Friday September 20, meaning your final REPORTING for that practice will be on Saturday, September 21.
  • On Saturday, September 21st, you will begin your new lifestyle practice!


13 comments:

Carport Crossfit said...

SCALED WOD:
Courtesy of Brand X

Big Dawgs:
As Rx’d

women - 105#

The Porch:
Three rounds for time of:
155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

women - 105#

Pack:
Five rounds for time of:
95-115 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
95-115 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
95-115 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

women 65-75#

Puppies:
Three rounds for time of:
35-45 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
35-45 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
35-45 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

Buttercups:
Three rounds for time of:
pvc-25 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
pvc-25 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
pvc-25 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

bill said...

105lbs - 12.12

Eddie Allen said...

HAPPY LATE BORN DAY BILL!!!!! I hope you had a great one my friend. Ab issue is officially five weeks old so I can start working out next week. Went with 95#'s today at 9:49.

Brooke said...

Way to go Cynthia, Lindsay and Jonathan!! Yall are all such inspirations to me! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Wow I tried to for get how hard that WOD was. Not my best but answered the phone from my wife because it is to late in the game to blow it off, but that is not what keep me from the PR but I can call it an emergency stop :)

I want to thank all you guys for making the baby shower so nice. when she is happy I am happy :)

Brooke said...

And Brian too! :)

Unknown said...

Wasnt feeling my best after the weekend. Have championship hangover I guess going to bed at 3:30 am Sunday morning. 1st time I have been at Waffle House that late and my eyes were red for a different reason! :) Anyways it was over 11 minutes. Next time I will be better. Good job to all my fellow carporters this morning!

Unknown said...

Shane, I know you got a sub 10 in there just not today.
It cost a lot to (WIN ALL THOSE GAMES) in a competitive tournament go mustangs (for clarification shane is the coach for the 8u girls softball) from what I here they are the 8u team to beat.

Jennifer said...

I was planning on coming tonight but am beat from moving -- hopefully everything will be moved by end of day tomorrow! Hopefully! See y'all Wednesday.

Unknown said...

That one was certainly a tough one to start the week with. It was a good one. I definitely felt like I was working hard.

Oatie said...

PUMPED I added #20 since last time I ran it & it only took me 43 seconds longer!! Thanks for the support Coach Drew and crew!

The Raulstons said...

Happy happy birthday Bill!!! Sorry I am a day late!
Great job Oatie! Can't wait to get back in the gym tmrw:)

Cori said...

tomorrow's wod

15 rep max Overhead Squat
Then
10 min AMRAP
10 SDHP, 2pd/1.5pd
20 sit-ups
30 jumping lunges