Friday, June 28, 2013

N34 - OPEN WOD 11.1

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
30 Double-unders
15 Power snatches

The Power snatch loads are as follows:
Men and Masters Men 45-49, 50-54: 75lbs/35kg
Women and Masters Women 45-54: 55lbs/25kg
Masters Men 55-59, 60+: 65lbs/30kg
Masters Women 55-59, 60+: 45lbs/20kg


CrossFit Games Open 11.1 workout instructions - video [wmv] [mov]

Jason Khalipa 7 rounds + 3 snatchesLaurie Galassi 6 rounds + 27 double-unders (25kg).

Post rounds and fractions of rounds completed to comments. Compare to 3/17/11,3/24/11, 6/10/11, 11/6/12, and 1/30/13.


HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed on Thursday, July 4th only. We will be open our normal hours the rest of the week.

BURPEE-TO-BABY CHALLENGE begins next Monday, July 1st!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

2+38 today DU and 45#. Last November I did lateral hops and 35# and did 3 rounds. Thanks Shane for helping. I couldn't even see you during the workout but I kept hearing an occasional "compose yourself."

bill said...

5 plus 16 65lbs* w/30 singles left foot only per round and snatches were taken off of a set of flat boxes.

Way to go Shane and Eddie - RXMEN! Plus I didn't see any stars floating around you head this time Shane.

And Sandy has a new PR for 2000 meter row!

Jennifer said...

Awesome job everyone! See you tonight to tackle the DU and snatches!

Unknown said...

This was a great way to end the week. I shot myself in the foot, or at least Coach Drew said I did, and fell short on 7 rds with a 6 + 34. This was much better than my 5 +1 last time.

Also, 1st 4 rds unbroken on DUs!!!

Way to push through morning crews! You all did great!

Amber said...

A BIRD just flew in our house! Oh my!! I wish the girls were here for this. It's perched on Autumn's ceiling fan.

Amber said...

Super Daddy Drew saves the day! We propped open the back door and after Drew encouraged it out of Autumn's closet it flew away. I'm glad that was easy :)

Cori said...

Lol...bird removal AND fitness!

Oatie said...

Full round improvement from last Nov. & did singles this time instead of hops. I'll go #55 next time!!

Unknown said...

Shane , I don't think I said" shot in the foot" but if I did I am sorry, your improvement I on the fast track program is what I ment to say :)

More million meter baby but the battery was going dead and didn't save :/ I am glad it was only 10000 meters

A new pr for 11.1 the first open WOD ever it has take many years and many time to get what I wanted back then. But I got it :) it could be all the popcorn
Coach Cori said I need to drop the popcorn and work on the snatch