Thursday, March 28, 2013

CrossFit Games Open WOD 13.4


7 minute AMRAP of:
3 Clean and jerk
3 Toes-to-bar
6 Clean and jerk
6 Toes-to-bar
9 Clean and jerk
9 Toes-to-bar
12 Clean and jerk
12 Toes-to-bar
15 Clean and jerk
15 Toes-to-bar
18 Clean and jerk
18 Toes-to-bar...

 
This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc. Post total reps to comments and to the Games site if you are an Open competitor. Remember all scores must be submitted by Sunday at 7:00pm. CLICK HERE to submit your 13.4 score now.

MEN - 135# (Includes Masters Men up to 54 years old)
WOMEN - 95# (Includes Masters Women up to 54 years old)
MASTERS MEN - 115# (Includes Masters Men 55+ years old)
MASTERS WOMEN - 65# (Includes Masters Women 55+ years old)

PDF of the workout description and scorecard

17 comments:

bill said...

rx masters - 47 reps at 115#

Good job early a.m. crew and a double wuhoooo!!! to Sheena who now has a new clean and jerk/overhead PR! ;o)

Sandy said...

Yay!! I am sooo proud of Sheena! You are a good advertisement for signing up for the Open - cause you would have never tried 95# clean and jerk otherwise. And YOU GOT IT!!!!!

The Raulstons said...

Sheena - that is AWESOME!!! Congratulations:)

Eddie Allen said...

Congratulations to Sandy, Sheena, Shane and Bill for their hard work this morning. My dog ate my energy!

Unknown said...

Great job everyone! Great job Sheena for BEASTING that weight up!

Scored a 70 this morning.

Cori said...

Great job SHEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna P said...

I basically still creep the site every day but don't say anything. But I have to give a big WOOHOO SHEENA! That is an awesome PR and way to keep pushing in the Open.

And great job to EVERYONE participating in the Open - your results have been awesome!

Amber said...

Anna, you're so funny! I'm glad your creeping around 😉

I only got 65 this morning but may rerun tonight.

Kista said...

I got 58 this morning with #65 and sit ups.

Again, I'm lucky to be training with people who amaze me everyday! I am inspired by all of you in one way or another.

Go Sheena!

Sandy said...

Anna, We miss you!

Amber said...

SEVENTY-FIVE!!!!!!!!
I am so happy!

Sandy said...

Way to go, Amber!

Unknown said...

Great job Amber! Wish I could re run it!

Unknown said...

88...Wow, grippers went away pretty fast. Great job to everyone tonight! Had a great time with you.

The Raulstons said...

Way to go everybody!!! Hi Anna- hope you all are well!
Cynthia - 69.

sheena said...

thank you all! y'all are the best! :) great job everyone!

Brooke said...

13.4- 66 reps, and I am so proud of myself for that score, even though it isn't the best! I had SO MUCH FEAR going into this wod because of the 95# jerks, but I was able to do them one. at. a. time. BETTER THAN YESTERDAY! New motta is WOD like GOD! :) It works!

Goal for 13.4 re run is 75!! Shoot for the stars, right?!