Wednesday, February 13, 2013


3 Rounds for Time of:
800M run
25 Wallballs, (20/14)
100 Double Unders

Spend no more than 3 minutes trying to complete DU. If you do not complete the Rx reps, simply note how many you did complete in the comments.

Post time to comments.

WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE
WLC begins Saturday! Click HERE to register now!

Make daily choices that support your long-term health, life and vitality
An 8-week, no holds barred, personal game/challenge to see what sort of impact you can have on your health, fitness, and daily lifestyle habits.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it was the 3 stooges this morning except we had 2 Curleys and 1 Moe with me, Drew and Brian...

Good WOD! 20:01 was my time. Thanks to Brian for coming and sharing the love on this Valentine's Eve!

stacey said...

Didn't wake up til 5:15... So I ran my "hilly 10k" instead. This looked like fun.. except for the wall balls and DU's...LOL

Cori said...

22:40 rx
First 800 sub 4...yay me! We won't talk about other two 800s.
Wb unbroken. Du broken in 3 sets each time. Lots of rest in between it felt like.
I wanted sub 25, so I'm fairly pleased. I'm sure i will get shown up later.:)
Did max jerk from yesterday with pr of 165. Stoked about that!

Cori said...

Tomorrows wod is
back squat
5-5-5-5-5
Happy Valentines day everyone!

Jennifer said...

This kicked my booty. 28:04.
10# WB
Struggled with DUs.
First run was 3:35. Woohoo. The other 2 were 4:15 and 430something. #suckingwind

Happy valentines day eve y'all!