Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Max Jerk


17 minutes to establish max Jerk

-then-

Hang Power Clean and Jerk Ladder with 75% max Jerk. Continuing as long as you are able, perform:
1st min - 2 Hang Power Clean & Jerks
2nd min - 4 Hang Power Clean & Jerks
3rd min - 6 Hang Power Clean & Jerks
4th min - 8 Hang Power Clean & Jerks

Post max load and reps completed to comments.

"Cueing the Push Jerk" with Russell Berger, CrossFit Journal video [wmv] [mov] [HD mov]

WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE
WLC begins Saturday! Click HERE to register now!

Make daily choices that support your long-term health, life and vitality
An 8-week, no holds barred, personal game/challenge to see what sort of impact you can have on your health, fitness, and daily lifestyle habits.


13 comments:

bill said...

135lbs pr 8 reps+4 at 95lbs - a real shoulder smoker.
Good to see your smiling face this morning Dave. And Eddie where were you this a.m? This wod was right in your wheel house my friend -

Amber was cooking with gas this morning. She went through 12+ like a hot knife through butter - great job Amber!

Unknown said...

Yeah Amber was rocking for sure!!!!

maxed with 205# and did 155# on the work out-just did make the 8 for the time hit and did a bonus 3.

Liked it a lot!

stacey said...

70# Max-PR
did 55# for the wod-8+8
Which, if you lay the "8"'s down on their side it becomes infinity and that's how long it felt.

Unknown said...

75# Max pr woo hoo! I missed 80 once.
I used 55# for the wod
6+3 Went downhill quickly.

sheena said...

85# max (PR)

65# 8+4

stacey said...

Saw this and had to share... Says alot about us AM Crossfitters...

I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~Marsha Doble

I suppose it also explains why our math is so bad in the morning...

Kista said...

I really hate that I missed this one. When I finally heard my alarm, it was 6:45. Oops!

bill said...

Kista-talk to Sheena.....she's completed extensive research on that subject ;o}

stacey said...

Kista,
Should I put you on a 5:45am auto dial wake up call???
;)

Cori said...

wod for tomorrow

3 RFT
Run 800m
25 WB
100 DU
(30 minute time cap. Spend no more than 3 min attempting to complete DU 's. if do not complete required DU, note how many you got each round.)

The Raulstons said...

Cynthia- 135#- PR. Then the WOD with 105#. I didn't really think about the WOD before it started. Well, that was a mistake. Wow. I only got 4 + 4, but it was UGLY!

Amber said...

Look out for Cynthia! Holy moly! Great job girl!

I got 135, too. I kept missing out front, so in hindsight I should have thought more about weight on my heels. I was thinking about it, just not quite enough.
12+5 @ 105 on the ladder.

Cori said...

165 jerk pr
Will run the ladder sat