Sunday, February 17, 2013

Rest Day

"This race was my very first 1/2 marathon ever running this time last year. What a difference a year makes!! I said after that run it would be my ONLY 1/2, & here I am, LOL! I have made changes to better myself and I owe that to running and also my coaches and crew @ Carport CrossFit." ~ Oatie
 
Thank you for those sweet words, Oatie, and congratulations to all the Carport'ers who ran the Mercedes Half Marathon this morning!
 
Dave "The Running Man" Johnson - 1:48
Tonya Drinkard - 2:18
Oatie - 2:42
Sham Wow - 2:33

7 comments:

Kista said...

Great job Y'all!

stacey said...

Excellent! Obviously Dave is feeling much better than he was at Talladega!

Brooke said...

Way to go, yall!! So proud to be a part of yalls team! :)

The Raulstons said...

Way to work Carport!!! Dig the gear Oatie:)

Cori said...

Great job to those that ran!

Stacey, the funny thing is Dave trained for dega but didn't train for mercedes! Lol

Tomorrows wod
As many reps as possible in 11 min of
Run 800m
50 situps
75 squats
100 pushups (games standard without the hand flash)
As many burpees as possible

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to give my knees a break tomorrow. See you guys Tuesday!

Eddie Allen said...

Great job to you all!! I am proud and envious at the same time!!