Monday, August 31, 2015

"René"

7 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
21 walking lunges
15 pull-ups
9 burpees

If you have a 20-lb. weight vest or body armor, wear it.

Hero-Rene_th.jpg

Post time to comments. Compare to CrossFit.com 150814. http://www.crossfit.com/mt-archive2/009676.html

Danish Army Sgt. René Brink Jakobsen of Vang, Denmark, died Jan. 3, 2013, after being hit by an improvised explosive device while on foot patrol with his unit in Upper Gereshk Valley in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. The 39-year-old was a member of the elite Danish Special Forces Ranger unit called Jaegerkorpet. Jakobsen is survived by his wife, Camilla; three children, Mie, Sara and Thor; and many loving relatives and friends.


3 comments:

bill said...

I just hated that I left my 20lb weight vest at the house this morning.
Pack 26.46 (5 rounds) - that was a gasser! I initially had visions of doing this RX (7 rounds) until I did some quick mathletics about round 4 and realized that more than 5 rounds would delay my arrival at work until around lunch time.

Oatie said...

If it wasn't for Cam, I wouldn't have gotten round 5 done!! Thanks buddy!

Alex Dussaq said...

Bill at the rate I was moving, I would probably still have been working on it when the evening class showed up. That was a very rough one indeed.