Thursday, September 26, 2013

DU, Snatch

EMOM for 10 min for perfect form, perform 1 High Hang Squat Snatch using 80-85% of your max. (Compare to 9/20/13.)

- then -

For time:
100 Double Unders
30 Hang Squat Snatches, 115/75
100 Double Unders

Post loads and time to comments.

WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE
Check out Some Like it Paleo by Meghan, a lifetime foodie who found her own, simple way to make healthy food "decadent and satisfying" while changing her body and her life! 
I will definitely be trying these Sea Salted Pecan Bites! ~ Amber

9 comments:

bill said...

50 DUs - 30 HSS 65lbs - 1 DU = 81
I know......it's pitiful but it is what it is. These two movements are so far out of my wheelhouse they're not even in the same zip code, which is why I need to do it I suppose. 3 Aleve do take the bite off though.


Amber - bring that sweet baby home so we can come hug your neck girl.

Unknown said...

Good job bill I had everyone find something positive about the WOD other than its over:)

Unknown said...

I believe that was my positive comment.

Unknown said...

I think the best about today's WOD is the pictures of those delicious looking pecan things associated with the posting of the WOD. Also knowing Cori is mad she couldn't do it and said she loved this WOD makes me worry about her...... :)

Cori said...

I heart snatches! :)

bill said...

Hey Coach what happened to Friday Night Lights??

Oatie said...

Bill, I was wondering about Football Fridays myself.

bill said...

That's it- Football Fridays. Thanks Oatie

Cori said...

tomorrow's wod is
3 rounds for time of:
Run 800M
50 Good Mornings, 45/35
50 Sit-ups

Post time to comments.