Tuesday, May 21, 2013


3 Rounds for time of:
800M Run
30 Pullups
30 Kettlebell Swings, 2pd/1.5pd

Post time to comments.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
MEMORIAL DAY "MURPH"- Next Monday, 8-10am. Bring your friends! This is a FREE event!
CrossFit BINGO - Begins June 3rd!!
Each year, we roll into summer with a month-long Bingo game. On June 3rd, we will roll the Bingo wheel to determine the WOD and the Bingo game will begin. Here's how it works :)

  • THE HOPPER: Each ball in the hopper corresponds to a workout.  When a ball is rolled out, it tells us the workout for the next day.
  • ROLLING: Whoever wins the workout gets the honor of rolling the Bingo wheel to choose the next day's WOD.
  • RE-ROLLING: Winner has the option of re-rolling. If they do not like the 1st workout that comes out of the hopper, they can roll again. Whatever is rolled that time is the WOD. No take backs. (So here is an example.... Puma wins the WOD. He rolls I21-Murph, doesn't want that b/c we just did it, re-rolls and gets B7-Fran. The next day's WOD is Fran.)
  • HOW TO WIN: Earn letters by doing the workouts. Do the daily WOD to earn the letter that corresponds to it. When you have all the letters, B-I-N-G-O, you win a Carport CrossFit t-shirt!!

14 comments:

bill said...

Pack (barely): I'm thinking it was something like 28.36

Good to see my buddy Stacey this morning!

Amber said...

3 RFT
800M row
30 pull-ups
30 kbs, 1.5pd - yay! I didn't know I could still do these!

Finished all but the last 10 kbs when the 30:00 clock ended. I went ahead and did the last 10 swings so I completed the WOD around 31:00.
Thanks for helping me count that last set of pull-ups Shane! Ha! And for all the encouragement from the class the final minute of the WOD. You guys were a huge help!

Stacey Gordon, it was SO great to see you this morning!!!!

Unknown said...

28:22. Quoting Casey, "that was hard." I finished the last 14 pullups as ring rows due to my three hand rips. According to Drew I looked very disgruntled. He was right!

stacey said...

Great seeing everyone this morning!
I miss youze guys!

I did pups, because my kettle bell was wimpy (yellow tape-whatever size that is) but regular pull ups!

27:26

Amber you looked awesome doing those "kettle belly" swings!!!
See y'all for Murph on Monday!

Unknown said...

Did RX this morning and yes this was a humdinger!

24:15 total time. Swinging that 2 pood KB 90 times is rough.

Amber looked awesome on the last set knocking out 20 in a row!

Amber said...

Thanks, Oatie, for finding this pic of Cori and all the other ones that will be on the blog this week! I bet you are great at I Spy!

Cori said...

Great job Amber! I knew you could swing that 53, mama! It's the weighted pullups x 90 that I'm uber impressed with! ;)

Oatie said...

LOL, Amber I was a Private Investigator in my younger years so... Just glad I was able to find them :-) See you all tonight! I am looking forward to getting back in the gym.

Brooke said...

Sure miss my carport buddies! And, sure hate to miss out on Helen's evil, EVIL twin tonight, but unless my 6 year old can drive himself to his practice game, looks like I will be at the ballpark! :) Can't WAIT to get back at it tomorrow night! I am having some CFit withdrawals that's FO SHO.

Cori said...

here's tomorrow' wod...sorry it's so early but i'm not sure i'll be able to post it later.

Weighted Dips 5-5-5-5-5
Then
Tabata sit-ups

Oatie said...

felt great to get back in there tonight! 31:58, band assisted pull ups until 2nd rd @ #25 & I ripped so I finished w/ ring rows and did push ups 3rd rd. KB #26.

Jennifer said...

Whew... This has been a lot of running these last 2 days!
Band assist pull ups (black & purple), 1 pood KB
27:33

Brooke and Cori- we miss y'all too. Hope to see you tomorrow night!

Judy Ranelli said...

800m row x3
green band pullups
1 pd kb
32:40

Amber said...

Thanks, Cori! Pull-ups were the hardest part of the WOD. I think having done progressively harder pull-ups over the past couple no months has made kbs easier! I was surprised by the way they felt, especially since the last time I used that size kb was in jan or feb.
working out during this pregnancy has been a real treat. I still feel "fit" instead of feeling "fat".