Monday, October 31, 2011


Complete the following in the least amount of sets possible:

50 Handstand Push Ups
100 Pull ups

*Complete 50 HSPU by coming from lockout to top of your heading touching the ground.
*Complete 100 Pull Ups using a kipping pull up, a strict pull up or any other way you can from an open shoulder to your head over the bar.
*Rest as needed to complete in the least amount of sets.
*Coming off the bar or out of the handstand constitutes the ending of a set.

Post total sets needed to comments.

7 comments:

Cori said...

12 sets to complete the work
hspu - 4 sets
15/15/12/8
pullups - 8 sets
16/13/13/11/12/14/12/9

Anonymous said...

Drew set me up doing real HSPUs! Thanks Drew! It took 10 sets for me to eek out 50.
The Pullups were a disappointment. I couldn't do more than 61 reps. It took me 11 sets to get there. And to think I was all proud of getting a kipping pullup. Long way to go to 100!

Cori said...

congrats rachel on the hspu, and 50 at that! were they strict hspu? if so.....all i can say is WOW!!!!

Puma said...

7 sets HSPU/12 sets pullups = 19 sets

Scoot said...

11 sets total with 31 pullups in a row my last round. This wod definitely taught me to rest.

Scoot said...

6 sets for hspu and 5 for the pullups.

DREW said...

10 sets