Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Captain Fitness" and his cute companion


Complete as many rounds in seven or eleven minutes as you can of:
95 pound Squat clean, 10 reps
20 Sit-ups

The standard for the sit-up back of the hands touch the ground above your head on the bottom, and hands touch the feet at the top. No Abmat.

Jason Khalipa 7 rounds. Post rounds and fractions of rounds completed to comments.

Success at almost anything doesn’t just happen. In almost every area of your life, the more you prepare, the better the result will be.
~Joel H. Weldon


6 comments:

Dave said...

11 minutes. RX'd. 5 rounds and started 6th with 4 squat cleans.
Started getting tired in the hole on round 4 and 5.

I did 2 h.s.p.u with my head touching the abmat. Almost there!

Carport Crossfit said...

Amber
5000M row 22:57

I'm fired up about that HSPU Dave!

Dave said...

Thanks Amber! I'm pretty pumped about it-still got a LOT of work to do but progress is being made!

I got good coaches! What can I say?

Unknown said...

75lbs.
11 minutes
5 rds. plus 2 Squat Cleans.

This one was real tough for me.

Dave said...

5 mile run tonight. 36:54. 7:25 pace.

Carport Crossfit said...

Drew 7min 7 rounds Rx
rowing after with captain fitness