Monday, October 21, 2013

Max Snatch

15 minutes to establish max Snatch

- then -

4 rounds for time of:
15 Dumbbell Snatch, 50/35 [DEMO VIDEO]
30 Situps
200M Run

Post load and time to comments.

WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE
Lifestyle Category Switch - Do What You Love
by Michael Stanwyck of WLC
 
There are things I've done because I thought they were cool. They appealed to my boredom.
There are things I've done because everyone else was doing them. They appealed to my need to fit in and sound good at cocktail parties.
There are things I've done so that I'd look good. They appealed to my vanity, arrogance, and need to be interesting.

Then there are things I've done so that I'd be better today than I was yesterday. They appealed to my desire to make order out of the chaos of life.
And there are things that I've done that I've done whether I liked them or not. They appealed to my aspiration to make myself a better human being.
And there are things that I've done to make a difference. They appeal to my passion to leave the world a better place then I found it.

And there are things that I've done because I loved them.
Those are things that never leave me, even when they're gone.
They make order out of the chaos of life.
They make me a better human being.
And they make the world a better place.

Your next Lifestyle Challenge, starting Saturday, October 19, is to spend at least 10 minutes each day doing something you love.
RULES:
  1. You can choose anything that is personally important to you
  2. We recommend choosing something that you don't always get time to do for yourself that you think is missing
  3. This activity does not have to have any meaning besides that you love it and you say is important to you for your happiness
Don’t ask yourself what the world needs.
Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
- Attributed to Howard Thurman


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet picture! Worked up to 175#s finally. The transition was killing me!

On the work completed under 10 minutes at 9:57.

Judy Ranelli said...

Just found out I have to work late. See you tomorrow

Cori said...

85# snatch...heaviest ive picked up since July :)
10:00 was my time on the wod using 25# db. I'm on the ramp for a few weeks. It was a good wod. It's fun to push hard and not worry about weight sometimes.

Unknown said...

Judy I would like to think that you "Have the opportunity" to work over the edit some program the changes people's lives :)

Unknown said...

Been down with the flu but really looking forward to being back to see you all tomorrow. Enjoy the WOD, wish I was there with you all tonight!

bill said...

95lbs on snatch skillz - 35 lb dumbell for 11.28 on the WOD.

The Raulstons said...

105# squat snatch. Well, really snatch...then squat, but still a PR for the combination of those movements. I did an ACTUAL squat snatch with 85# and I was glad to learn how that feels:)
9:21 on the WOD

Woo hoo Cori! So excited you are on the mend!!!
Feel better Brian!

Cori said...

tomorrow's wod is:

15 min to establish 3-rep max weighted pull-up.
Then
10 Ladder
3 c2b pull-ups
3 ohs 95/65
6 c2b
6 ohs
9,12,15,..., continuing for 10 min.

Post load and reps to comments.

Oatie said...

I am having Carport withdrawals!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and kicking butt! Brian, please feel 100% b/f you go trying to lift or you will end up back, sick in bed!! I am heading out Wed. am for MD...race day Sunday :-) Miss y'all!!!!