Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CLOSED

Happy New Year, Carport!!
 
Thank you all for your participation in Carport CrossFit's first annual Rowing Into the New Year!

ABC 33/40 - Irondale fitness center “rowing in the new year”

MOST METERS ROWED IN 24 HOURS
22074 - Mark Pugh Rowing Crew
21389 - Kerry Jacobi
18292 - Jonathan Raulston

MOST METERS ROWED IN 20 MINUTES - MEN
5185 - Jonathan Raulston
4974 - Sam Heidi
4936 - Paul Lell

MOST METERS ROWED IN 20 MINUTES - WOMEN
4407 - Brooke Cochran
4278 - Cynthia Raulston
4231 - Beth Glenn

6 comments:

The Raulstons said...

Great job to everyone! I felt like I had been run over by a truck this morning. I cannot IMAGINE how Drew and Amber must have felt. Nonetheless, it was a great time!

Amber said...

The Raulstons tore it up yesterday! You must have taken all the soreness with you, Cynthia. we are fine. :) I expected to be crawling out of bed stiff as can be, but thankfully that was not the case!

I am super excited to WOD in the new building tomorrow!! The first workout is going to be Incredible! (hint hint)

The Raulstons said...

Amber- the truck was exhaustion, not so much soreness yet, but that could still be a problem tomorrow! I am not great at cracking code so I will have to wait and see about tomorrow:)

Amber said...

Oh yes, then that truck did hit us. We didnt wake up until after 11am! lol!

Oatie said...

You 4 are freakin machines!! My hat goes off to ya'll!

The Raulstons said...

I think I have solved the riddle! I will wait to see in the morning.
Man - I wish I could say we slept until 11. 6:45 was the best we could do with the boys:)
Oatie - Kerry Jacobi and Will Koepsel are machines. Lots and lots of rowing for those folks!